1. Go to YouTube.
2. Sign-in with your Google account
3. Click the icon for your account in the top right corner.
4. Click Create a Channel.
5. Select Channel Name as Your Name or Custom Name(Brand Name or Anything)
6. Enter your Channel Name and click CREATE.
7. Now Your Channel is created.
8. Provide your Channel Information such as Profile picture, About, Social media links and website URL. Click save and continue.
9. Now you can upload videos to your channel.
10. Your Channel is created and configured successfully. Now you will be access to YouTube Studio where you can customize your channel.
If you are having any queries or doubts regards this post, then kindly leave it on the comments.
Suggested Post: How To Enable Monetization on YouTube?