1. What is YouTube – YouTube is a video sharing platform owned by Google. There is no limitation in-terms of qty and size on YouTube to upload your videos. You can upload unlimited videos to YouTube.
2. How To Make Money With YouTube? – Through YouTube Partner Program, anyone can upload and monetize videos on YouTube. Monetize means by placing ads in your videos. These ads are placed by Google Adsense.
3. Ways to Make Money On YouTube – 1. Adsense, 2. Channel Memberships, 3. Promotional or Sponsored Videos, 4. Affiliate Marketing.
Suggested Post: 10 Ways to Make Money on YouTube?
4. Create a YouTube Channel – Sign into YouTube and click on the user icon at the top right of the screen. Click on the gear icon to get to your account’s YouTube Settings. Click on Create a new channel. Then choose “Use a business or other name”. Add your Brand name and click create.
Suggested Post: How To Create a YouTube Channel?
5. Enable Monetization – Click the icon for your account in the top right corner. ->Click YouTube Studio. ->In the left menu, select Other Features > Monetization. Read and agree to the YouTube Partner Program terms. Create a new AdSense account or connect an existing one to your channel.
Suggested Post: How to Enabe Monetization on YouTube?
6. Upload Videos Frequently – Frequently upload videos and be active with current TRENDS to engage your Viewers. Uploading videos frequently will give
7. Subscribers – Get a good no. of Subscribers. So, every time when you upload a videos your subscribers will get a notification for your new uploaded videos and your videos will be available to their timeline. Ex. Benefits: If your channel has a 10,000 subscribers then your videos will averagely get 5000 views(50% of your subscribers views).
8. Use Community Feature – Community Feature is a Discussion area on the YouTube. On YouTube Community tab publishers may able to post updates with images, create polls, share GIFs and interact with subscribers and visitors. It gives Facebook like experience where creators can post various types of status updates – text, images, links, and GIFs. Subscribers and visitors to the channel can also like posts and reply.
9. Active on Comments – Be active on comments section. Response for your viewers queries and interact with your viewers. Lot of positive comments will give a mindset for new viewers like your video is good and having content . Even sometimes, I also read comments before watching the videos on YouTube.
Suggested Post: How Comments Help to Grow your YouTube Videos?
10. Get your Money – When you get a minimum withdrawal amount on YouTube (adsense) then you will be able to withdraw. Get a Withdrawal on Check or Directly into your Bank account.
Suggested Post: How To Withdraw Money From YouTube (adsense)?
If you are having any queries or doubts regards this post, then kindly leave it on the comments.